Monday, February 4, 2013

"SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND"




LOCAL CELEBRITY SPOTLIGHT (SIDNEY FONVILLE)

Okay so as previously stated I have a spot on the blog for influential people and or successful people who are a pillar in there community or just living above the statistics.With that being said my very first local Celebrity/Hero will be my brother Sidney Fonville. Sidney is a hard working young man who is very goal oriented and a family man. He has positively overcome several challenges in his life including having to be a father like figure to his 5 brothers and sisters. He is my hero my best friend and wonderful role model to my children his niece and nephew. He is currently employed by Danos, working in the oil industry. I just would like you to know that I have noticed your positivity and the inspiring man you have become and I want the world to know. Sidney has a eye for fashion and loves the top designers. He loves travel and is very cultured in traveling in the United States. He will soon begin his foreign travels to other countries. He is unmarried with out kids because he is waiting on his wife. He is a good man and a future wonderful husband. He currently has a girlfriend who is equally fashionable and successful. I would like to thank him for being above average and a role model.
   
GIVING TO THE HOMELESS

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice post. I am thankful to know that there are still young positive young men left in our community. My hat go off to this young man and his sister for hailing him up. May God bless you and your family continue the awesome work and remember you are a KING and a QUEEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO FEATURE WHO IS SUCCESSFUL LIVING POSITIVELY OR DOING SOMETHING THAT THE COMMUNITY CAN BENEFIT FROM PLEASE SUBMIT INFO AND PICS TO BRITTNEYFONVILLE@GMAIL.COM

      Delete