Saturday, February 2, 2013

LIKE A VIRGIN.... (blogging for the very 1st time)

Those of you who know me personally know that reading blogs gives me life.... (my husband hates this) however he gave me an idea during one of his many rants. "Why don't you stop reading that sh** and make your own!!!!" And I said "you know what mister mister you just might be on to something." So after many months of second guessing myself I decided I have nothing to lose I'm going to give this a shot, with that being said... WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!! Here on my blog I will be blessing you with the lastest in fashion, entertainment, whats hawt and not food travel and anything else that comes to mind... Living here in black Hollywood aka ATL h** (Atlanta, Georgia)  I have the pleasure of being at ground zero for alot of celebrites and local hot spots where they tend to hob nob... REMEMBER I'M NEW TO THIS.... HOWEVER I PLAN TO BE TRUE TO IT!  so dont kill my vibe. I hope you enjoy!
 

xoxo,
Brit-Brat Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Aww LoveBug I am sooooo soo PROUD of YOU glad to see you doing something you enjoy. This is only the beginning and I know you will do GREAT and GO FAR. Congrats again and I Love you your #1 fan Mr. Taylor Kisses MY QUEEN

    ReplyDelete