Monday, February 4, 2013

SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND (CELEBRITY SPOT LIGHT AND LOCAL HERO'S)



I decided that when I actually wanted to give birth to this blog that I wanted it to touch or impact lives in someway. I didn't want to just have a superficial blog speaking on superficial topics. I actually want to use my blog for good. I always want to be a role model to my children and show them that we can all make a difference and although your contribution maybe small as long as you touch 1 life you have accomplished something. So in this new section to the blog that I will be doing daily called "SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND"!!



CELEBRITY SPOTLIGHT

 I will be shining the spotlight on a celebrity who is doing something positive! I want to present awareness to any charities that they maybe apart of or any causes they may support.


LOCAL CELEBRITY SPOTLIGHT

 I also want to spotlight a local celebrity that is doing something positive. By local celebrity I mean anyone in my neighborhood or any of my peers who I feel are successful and doing positive things I would also like my readers to nominate your own local celebrities so that I may choose one and spotlight them on the blog. KEEP IN MIND THIS PERSON DOES NOT HAVE TO BE FAMOUS!!! I call them local celebrities because people tend to think of celebrities as hero's and if people in your neighborhood are doing heroic things or things that you feel they should be congratulated for to let them know that you noticed and you want the world to notice send them in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment