Monday, February 4, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS BALTIMORE RAVENS... "2013 SUPER BOWL WINNERS"





Congrats are in order today for the Baltimore Ravens who won the Super Bowl game last night. Since I didn't have a team in the Super Bowl this year I really wasn't that interested in the game... However I stayed down and I do have the highlights for you guys! Besides if you asks me the true winner last night was Mrs. Beyonce Carter!!! The power outage in the not so Super Dome (and yes I can go there because I am a Saints fan) during the second half of the game has been the topic of much convo. The power outage lasted for about 30 minutes officials later noted that a "abnormality" in power system triggered an automatic shut down. The 49ers attempted to come back after power was restored and almost did but in the end ALMOST DOESN'T COUNT!!!!




HIGHLIGHTS

  • Joe Flacco Quarterbacked several major plays last night especially in the first half, including a 56 yard touchdown pass to Jacoby Jones which put his team ahead 21-3
  • 49ers QB Kaepernick threw some nice passes as well including a 24 yard toss to tight end Vernon Davis
  • Final Score Baltimore Ravens 34- San Francisco 31 

No comments:

Post a Comment