Tuesday, February 19, 2013

BREAKING NEWS..... AMBER ROSE IN LABOR.... POSSIBLY??? (UPDATE)

THERE MAYBE A BABY WIZBUD ON THE WAY PROUD PARENT WIZ KHALIFA JUST TWEETED THIS PICTURE...




I CAN'T WAIT SO HAPPY FOR WIZ AND AMBER.... I PRAY BABY WIZBUD HAS A SAFE DELIVERY... STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES!!!!

FALSE ALARM PEOPLE ACCORDING TO AMBER ROSE THIS WAS JUST A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT!

AMBER CAME BACK FROM HER SELF IMPOSED TWITTER HIATUS TO LET HER TWITTER FOLLOWERS KNOW THIS:

"Good morning Rosebuds & Rosestuds Muva is not in labor nor did I have the baby yet I just had a doc appt yesterday Lol that's all. ;-)
I got a million congratulation texts yesterday for having the baby... It was sweet but our Chicken nugget is still baking. :-)
My due date isn't until Feb 24th & this is my first baby so he may come early he may come late but either way he'll be here soon -Muva"
 SO STAY TUNED FOR THE LITTLE WIZBUD'S ARRIVAL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment